BSNL 3G Data Card
1) Start-up kit that comes with a 3g SIM card costing Rs 51.
2) You will get 200 MB free data usage on new 3G connection.
3) Validity Date: 30 days – You can use 200 MB of data up to 30 days.
Documents required for New 3G connection
If you are already have BSNL landline connection then you don’t need any much document, with a copy of your BSNL bill you can apply for new 3g connection.
However if you don’t have any BSNl landline connection then you will have to provide below documents in order to get new 3g connection:
1) ID proof: Pan Card photo copy or Driving licence will work.
2) Residential Proof: Photo copy of Landline Phone Bill or electricity bill or aadhar card work work.
Once you will start using BSNL 3g internet plan then you can recharge with below 3g plan as per your requirements:
|Price||Data in MB||Validity|
|Rs 25||100 MB||3 days|
|Rs 50||200 MB||15 days|
|Rs 100||300 MB||30 days|
|Rs 151||1,000 MB / 1 GB||7 days|
|Rs 250||1,250 MB / 1.25 GB||30 days|
|Rs 450||2,500 MB / 2.5 GB||3s0 days|
|Rs 600||3,000 MB / 3 GB||90 days|
|Rs 750||5,000 MB / 5 GB||30 day|
|Rs 1,099||10,000 MB / 10 GB||30 day|
|Rs 1,500||15,000 MB / 15 GB||30 days|
|Rs 3,000||30,000 MB / 30 GB||90 days|