Bsnl Bill Payment
Gone are the days when we have to go to BSNL office to pay Land line bill. With recent updates in internet technology, we can now pay BSNL bill online from home or mobile phone or cyber cafe. If you have Cr. Card or Net Banking facility or even Debit card then you can easily pay bill online.
Here are few simple steps to pay BSNL bill online for Landline and Broadband:
1) Login to BSNL official portal website (URL is mentioned at bottom of the page): You must have User Name and Password in order to log-in into portal website to pay bill. Here is how Log-in page looks like:
Using above login page you can pay Landline, FTTH and DID bill online.
2) After successful login to BSNL portal website, it will show pending payment of the month along with total amount and your landline phone no.:
3) Click on ‘Pay Now’ button and it will take you to payment option page:
Here you have 3 options to choose to pay bill online as mentioned above in red marked no. 1, 2 & 3.
1) Choose 1st option in case you wish to pay BSNL bill using Internet Banking or Debit Card or Cr. Card or Cash Card.
2) Choose 2nd option if you want to pay bill using trust cash card.
3) Choose 3rd option if you want to pay bill using your bank account (same to internet banking)
Choose any one of the given 3 option and it will take you the final payment page. You are done
Where to Pay BSNL Bill: Click here